Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I've noticed a few unusual behaviors

I've experienced a few unusual behaviors in Touch/Mobile and I'm wondering if these are COT issues, or something I am doing.

1. I have a lookup that copies several fields. If the user starts to type a value into the lookup field, it shows lots of N/A's which seem to be the copy fields.



2. If I have a lookup field on a grid, it takes up many more columns than it is set to, or should. If I simply replace the lookup field with the alias, it works fine.





3. The app is set to logout after 15 minutes. If a grid is displayed, I get the pop up login modal after 15 minutes, but when I am in a form, the modal does not come up and when I try to select from a drop down, I get an access error.

4. In the designer when I go to add items to a field, often the list is already populated with a few records. They are not really part of the field because they are not listed in the treeview. If I try to add more, I get an error. Most of the time closing and reopening the generator resolves this.

5. Activate If Blank does not seem to work.

Thanks for any feedback you might have

Scott
1 person has
this question
+1
Reply